This is the first post regarding a fast update on the last changes to the dorm project in terms of management and code.
- Welcome to 2 new contributors: mrbar2000 and magnomp (this is the full list http://code.google.com/p/delphi-orm/people/list)
- Added a PersistentStrategy for SQLite.
- New Google Group related to dorm. Post your questions, comments and request here!
- Added support for Generics Collections. No more needs of TdormCollection. You classes are completely decoupled from the framework.
- A brand new mapping strategy is under development. There will be “3 levels” of mapping: Config File, RTTI Attributes and “Conventions Over Configuration” (CoC) (do you wanna check the code in dev branch? Click here)
- Added more unittests
- Roadmap updated
- Initial support for MS SQLServer in a development branch (Thanks to Claudio Regonat)
There are plenty of new features still to come. Stay tuned!