Yes, just after 1 year of development, and a couple of big projects developed with it, the DelphiMVCFramework has been published as OpenSource.
The project is on google code svn https://code.google.com/p/delphimvcframework/
I’ll talk about it at ITDevCon2013 (http://www.itdevcon.it)
In the trunk there are many samples and I’m planning to put many others.
Main DMVCFramework features
- RESTful (RMM Level 3) compliant
- Server side generated pages using eLua (Embedded Lua)
- Messaging extension using STOMP (tested with Apache Apollo and Apache ActiveMQ)
- Can be used in load balanced environment using memcached (memcached.org)
- Fancy URL with parameter mappings
- Integrated RESTClient
- Works with XE4 and XE5 (tested, but should works also on XE3 and XE2)
- Experimental support for IOCP
- Simple, but very very simple, to use…
It contains also a lot of indipendent code that can be used in other kind of projects.
These are the most notable:
- Mapper (convert JSON <=> Object, ObjectList <=> JSONArray, ObjectLists <=> DataSets)
- LuaBinding (integrate Lua script into Delphi native code)
- LuaTextFilter (convert eLua into plain Lua executable script just like JSP)