ITDevCon2016 will be held next Oct 6th, 7th in Rome (Italy).
The post has been updated as well.
Dear potential ITDevCon speaker,
As every year (but 2015), I’m building the agenda for next ITDevCon that will be held next October 6th, 7th in Rome (Italy), in a new location, the bit Time group headquarter!
The call for papers are officially open right now, so if you want to propose some speeches, I’ll be glad to see them.
Send your Call4Paper to email@example.com.
As usual, for the Call4Paper I need:
- Title (for every talk)
- Abstract (for every talk)
- Difficulty level (for every talk. Difficulty level is a scale from 1 to 3 with the following mean: introduction, intermediate, advanced)
- Speaker’s photo
- Speaker’s profile
I’m looking forward to your proposal. The call4papers ends at Jul 31st, 2016 but if you have *VERY* interesting topic to propose, propose it… I’ll try to arrange the schedule and fit it in the agenda.
Proposals will be evaluated and the speakers will be contacted ASAP.
This year topics will be the following:
- What’s new in the latest Delphi versions
- IoT (Internet of Things) solutions
- FireMonkey platform
- MacOSX development
- Android development
- iOS development
- Windows development
- Mobile development (Android and/or iOS)
- Develop UIs for different devices (smartphones, tablets, TV, watch etc)
- LiveBindings ®
- Delphi best practices
- Design Patterns
- Open Source Delphi Frameworks (Spring4d, DelphiMVCFramework etc)
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi or others similar system
- Web Application with Delphi
- Integration with external systems
- TDD and Unit Tests
- Agile methodologies
- ORM and other data access patterns
- Using NoSQL databases (even to speed up your VCL software)
- UI, UX, optimization for mobile and desktop
- Real use cases for extended RTTI, Generics and Anonymous Methods
- RESTful interfaces design and development
- Cool (dev) things that you are doing or that you did in the recent past
- Software architects
- Software developers
- Project managers
- IT managers
The conference web site is http://www.itdevcon.it
Up to May 31st you can get the ticket at the discounted early bird or 249.00 Euro. After that day the normal ticket price will be 349.00 Euro. Get it!
The ticket includes:
- 2 conference days
- Coffee Breaks
Do you want to see a particular topic or have a suggestion for ITDevCon2016? Let me know
As usual one of the most important part of ITDevCon will be the networking between attendees. I know about great collaboration born during ITDevCon. Be there and don’t miss this social opportunity!
Thank you and… see you at ITDevCon 2016.