ITDevCon 2017 is coming!
As every year (but 2015), I’m building the agenda for next ITDevCon that will be held next October 11th, 12th in Rome (Italy), in the same location of the ITDevCon 2016 and ITDevCon 2017 spring edition: the bit Time group headquarter in Rome!
The call for papers are officially open right now, so if you want to propose some speeches, I’ll be glad to see them.
Send your Call4Paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I already received some C4P, I'll reply as soon as all the tech comitee members will accept (or reject) the proposals.
As usual, for the Call4Paper I need:
- Title (for every talk)
- Abstract (for every talk)
- Difficulty level (for every talk)
- Difficulty level is a scale from 1 to 3 with the following mean: introduction, intermediate, advanced
- Speaker’s photo (at least 500x500px)
- Speaker’s profile
I’m looking forward to your proposal. The call4papers ends at Sep 24th, 2017 but if you have *VERY* interesting topic to propose, propose it… I’ll try to arrange the schedule and fit it in the agenda.
Proposals will be evaluated and the speakers will be contacted ASAP.
This year topics will be the following:
- What's new in the latest Delphi versions
- Linux development
- IoT (Internet of Things) solutions
- FireMonkey platform
- MacOSX development
- Windows development
- Mobile development (Android and/or iOS)
- Develop UIs for different devices (smartphones, tablets, TV, watch etc)
- Delphi best practices
- Design Patterns
- OOP best practices
- Open Source Delphi Frameworks (Spring4d, DelphiMVCFramework etc)
- Arduino, Raspberry Pi or others similar system
- Web Application with Delphi
- Integration with external systems
- TDD and Unit Tests
- Agile methodologies
- ORM and other data access patterns
- Using NoSQL databases (even to speed up your VCL software)
- FireDAC advanced techniques
- UI, UX, optimization for mobile and desktop
- Real use cases for extended RTTI, Generics and Anonymous Methods
- RESTful interfaces design and development
- Cool (dev) things that you are doing or that you did in the recent past
- Software architects
- Software developers
- Project managers
- IT managers
The conference web site is http://www.itdevcon.it
Up to Sep 17th you can get the ticket at the discounted early bird of 299.00 Euro. After that day the normal ticket price will be 359.00 Euro. Get it!
The ticket includes:
- 2 conference days
- Lunches (with very good italian food ;-) )
- Coffee Breaks
- Prize Draw
For this edition we at bit Time Professionals want to give some heavy discounts to some particular situations and people.
- If you come to ITDevCon 2017 with others colleague from the same company (2 or more tickets bought by with the same invoice), you have 20% discount;
- If you are less than 30 years old (up to 29 years old) you have 30% discount;
- If you are less than 22 years old (up to 21 years old) you have you ticket for only 100€;
More information about discounts at the web site.
Do you want to see a particular topic or have a suggestion for ITDevCon2017? Let me know
As usual one of the most important part of ITDevCon will be the networking between attendees. I know about great collaboration born during ITDevCon. Be there and don't miss this social opportunity!
Thank you and... see you at ITDevCon 2017.